Do not miss it and be sure to attend
18:30 - 19:00
19:00 - 19:15
19:15 - 19:30
20:00 - 20:30
20:30 - 21:30
21:30 - 23:00
Participants’ and Media Registration
Edin Forto | Restart Management Board
Peter Duffy | Mission Director of USAID/Bosnia and Herzegovina
Video: How we can contribute to BiH’s Economic Development?
Sanjin Arifagić | USAID Diaspora Invest
Bengt Gustavsson | SoftHouse Invest
Admir Tuzović | App Impact
Muhamed Tabaković | Expansion of Trout Production
Rešad Začina | Ministry of Programming
Bisnode Speed Networking
In this part of the program, you can meet up with 15 potential business partners in a short period of time, in the "speed dating" mode. Based on the Bisnode matrix, each participant meets each and has 5 minutes. You can exchange experiences and make a deal with 36% probability.
Damir Faruk Saracevic | Sarajevo IT College
Iskra Leko | AABH HUB - outsourcing AEC Industry
Armin Maglić | Igraj Uči Rasti d.o.o.
Marin Bevanda | Amplius - Rubico smart keychains
Omar Mušić | Halilović d.o.o
Hanna Cerić | Digital Business Space
Restart Networking Party
This is an excellent opportunity to connect organizations and individuals from around the world, collaborating on ideas and finding new project partners.
Check who made this event possible
Everything you need, 24 hours
The spacious, elegant and well-appointed rooms, impeccable organization and professional staff make the hotel Bosnia attractive in terms of the organization of conferences, meetings, social and cultural events in the center of Sarajevo.
The venue is located in the city center so it is easily reached by private or public vehicles.
The networking event is organised in Hotel Bosnia. There are many other hotels available around the event location for temporary residence, from motels to 5 stars.
Restart Results 2016 - 2017
In just over one year, Restart has achieved the following:
- Provided information support and led 14 new companies through legal administrative processes
- Established 14 new companies in BiH
- Published 90 news releases for diaspora and local businesses on our portal and social networks
- Shared 15 diaspora events on the website
- Successfully organized two educational programs attended by 35 participants, most of whom were representatives of small and medium-sized companies(For one of the programs, we obtained a license from the prestigious Ivey Business School to organize a 10-day entrepreneurship MBA program for 20 participants)
- Organized three (3) networking events (in Sweden, Canada and Sarajevo), which were attended by more than 250 people collectively, where we presented investor success stories from BiH; we also participated in two diaspora events in Switzerland and Sweden, organized by partner diaspora-affiliated organizations
- We have established a partnership with 17 organizations active in the field of emigration, such as USAID, UNDP and the Ministry of Human Rights and Refugees, for which we have provided consulting services related to policy making and emigration.